Monday, October 19, 2009

Ready to get my week on!

This morning I did Basic Plus Tempo + Diva Derriere and body brushed. Then made a quick and healthy breakfast. My back was so stiff today, especially in the thoracic area.


8:45am: Green Monster to go, banana nut coconut muffin



Today's Green Monster ingredients:
  • frozen banana
  • fresh spinach
  • original Almond Breeze
  • organic flax
  • organic plain yogurt
  • ice


It's still chilly outside today for Florida. Looks like it's going to warm up a little this week. I wish it would stay like this!

66°F | °C
Current: Sunny
Wind: NE at 16 mph
Humidity: 52%
Mon
Sunny
74°F | 59°F
Tue
Partly Cloudy
82°F | 66°F
Wed
Partly Cloudy
85°F | 68°F
Thu
Partly Cloudy
88°F | 70°F







1:00pm:
Jason's Deli - soup and salad bar


Chicken Chili


That's roasted red pepper hummus on the bottom right.
Also included: romaine lettuce, red and yellow peppers, cucumber, a little feta, cherry tomatoes, mixed bean salad, sunflower seeds, boiled eggs, broccoli, mini-muffins, baby carrots, scoop of pasta salad, reduced fat and sodium ranch.




After work I headed over to International Plaza to shop for my Halloween costume. I love Halloween!!! The past few years I've skipped the store bought out of the box costumes and put together my own unique costume. It's more fun that way and no one will be dressed in the same getup. Although, I do end up spending more than I probably would on a store bought costume just because I go over the top on my purchases. Anyway, I got everything I needed plus more clothes for regular days. It's been too long since I've purchased anything for myself, so I splurged a bit last night.

My costume is still a surprise! You'll have to stay tuned for pictures from the first Halloween party I'm attending this Friday.

Here's what I got:
  • Pair of light gray skinny jeans - on sale
  • Charcoal gray asymmetrical jacket
  • Black embellished tank top
  • Black top with necklace built in (very complicated to figure out, but it looks amazing on)
  • Purple and black color block top
  • Exposed cropped zipper jacket
  • 2 pairs of black leggings
  • 4 costume pieces: skirt, leggings, suspenders, bracelets (you have no idea!)
I think that's it. I spent about $125!!! Yikes. Really didn't mean to spend that much on clothing. Like I said, I went overboard... and at stores where all sales are final and returns only get you store credit. BUT I got some really cute stuff that will go nicely with my wardrobe. Shopping is so fun!


That lunch was SO filling (no, I didn't eat it all) that I wasn't hungry until 8pm! Then I decided to make this new recipe from Fitness magazine.


9:50pm: White Bean Chili, about 10 saltine crackers (no HFCS or any bad stuff in them though)



Please see my recipe review post.


Bonne nuit!

No comments: