Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I Love Downward Dog!




I tried something new this morning! I did Primary Back Stretch, then some of Stott Pilates/Yoga Simple Stretches DVD my mom gave me a while back, Organs in Place/Half Frogs, Crunches, Oblique Sit-ups, Legs Up Sit-ups, Organs in Place, Awesome Legs, Pretzel Twist and Diva Derriere. It took almost 30 minutes to complete that routine. Going to check off one of my T'appy Holidays Free Choice 30 minute workouts for this session.

I didn't do the whole yoga/Pilates video. Much of that is brand new to me, so it will take a little practice to learn all the poses and techniques. My favorite pose is downward dog! I hold a lot of tension in my upper back (seems like that area is always stiff and sore, especially after a month of no massage) and this move really released all that for me. I felt so much better after finishing this little workout!

Have to say that I'm not a big fan of the main instructor on this DVD. May go back to my Vibrational Yoga DVD next time.


8:20am: green monster (1 cup spinach, 1/2 banana, 1 Tbsp organic peanut butter, 1 cup original Almond Breeze, 1 Tbsp organic flax, ice), oatmeal (1/2 banana, walnuts, a little coconut, cinnamon and a little maple syrup)









Morning Supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
Cellfood: 4 drops
Gentle Transition: 2 caps
Jus: 1 ounce
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 2 caps
Wobenzym: 3 tablets


1:00pm: cous cous tabloueh (added more tomato and 1/2 cucumber), low fat cottage cheese




Afternoon Supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
Cellfood: 4 drops
Emergen-C: 1 packet
Gentle Transition: 2 caps
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 2 caps
Wobenzym: 3 tablets


6:15pm: 3 whole carrots




6:30pm: glass of Smoking Loon Merlot


Who can pass up a bottle of $4.99 wine?
Not I.


7:30pm: Egg Foo Yummy


  • brown rice
  • scrambled eggs
  • organic frozen peas, carrots and corn
  • lite soy sauce
  • garlic pepper
Afterward I realized that I should have added another cup of veggies. Didn't do that great on fulfilling my 6 servings a day today.


8:00pm: Dove Dark Chocolate



Ended up eating the whole bar + pumpkin seeds (not pictured). I love sweet, salty and crunchy all mixed together!


We took the puppy for a 10 minute brisk walk after dinner. I love doing that.


No comments: