Thursday, November 5, 2009

Remember: Just Push Play

I woke up somewhat early this morning, but decided to save my workout for tonight. Planning on doing either Tempo Lower Body, Ladybug Workout or Maxi Max #1. Decisions, decisions! Should have stretched out though... my back, neck and traps are really sore.


8:00am: egg with 50% reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese on Ezekiel toast with zucchini, carrots and onions


1 serving of veggies down, 5 to go...


9:00am: Starbucks grande nonfat vanilla latte


OMG so good I want another one.

Morning Supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
Gentle Transition: 2 caps
Jus: 1 ounce
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 2 caps
Wobenzym: 3 tablets


12:50pm: veggie soup (made from leftover stuffed pepper mix with added purple cabbage, zucchini and celery, cous cous tabouleh and organic chicken stock)


I love purple. Wondering what else I can dream up to do with this purple cabbage.


Afternoon Supplements:
Alfalfa: 3
Gentle Transition: 2 caps
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 2 caps
Wobenzym: 3 tablets


3:45pm:
Starbucks grande nonfat vanilla latte




Okay... I admit that I had way too much caffeine today. My body is not happy right now. Going latte-less tomorrow.

Remember: Just Push Play
and do your workout!


I came right home from work and pushed play on my remote to do Maxi Max #1. (Wore my workout wear to work today, no excuses. A perk of working for a fitness company.) Got in a great hour long workout AND knocked out my T'appy Holidays core floor work too!


7:30pm: leftover Egg Foo Yummy and Stuffed Pepper Remix




And a glass of Smoking Loon Merlot...




Evening Supplements:
Alfalfa: 3
Fibertox: 1
Natural Calm - Raspberry Lemon: 2 tsp
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 2 caps


Off to brush, shower and relax...

No comments: