Sunday, November 22, 2009

T'appy Holidays Week 3, Nov 15-21



Here is my T'appy Holidays summary for Week 3!


Sunday, November 15th
  • Maxi Max #1 Standing
  • Body Brushing
  • Gusto Brekkie
  • 6.5 servings of veggies

Monday, November 16th

  • Tempo 2 - 8 Reps customized
  • Body Brushing
  • Gusto Brekkie
  • 6 servings of veggies

Tuesday, November 17th
  • 2 sets of Hoe Downs, walking
  • Body Brushing
  • Gusto Brekkie
  • 8.5 servings of veggies

Wednesday, November 18th
  • Tempo Lower Body Standing, 2 sets of Hoe Downs
  • Body Brushing
  • Gusto Brekkie
  • 9 servings of veggies

Thursday, November 19th
  • NADA in the exercise department
  • Body Brushing
  • Gusto Brekkie
  • 6 servings of veggies

Friday, November 20th
  • Walking with puppy
  • Body Brushing
  • Gusto Brekkie
  • 6 servings of veggies

Saturday, November 21st
  • Walking a few blocks
  • SKIPPED Body Brushing
  • MISSED Gusto Brekkie
  • 3 servings of veggies
Geez... what a bad day for T'appy Holidays!


T'appy Holidays tallied up:
  • 395 Points
  • Muse Status
  • Lost ZERO inches

I am disappointed in my lack of results this week. I was doing SO well! I totally self-sabotaged myself without meaning to. I have been hurting a lot more this week and maybe that's why I gave myself more free rein to relax, do (or not do), eat and drink what and when I wanted to. Looking back over this week I can see where I need to improve.

I need to focus on...
  • Drinking more alkaline water (I miss Coral water!)
  • Taking ALL supplements daily
  • Limiting sweets to once/week (skip the dessert in general and also sugar/syrup in coffee and lattes)
  • Preparing all meals at home (skip the processed and junk foods all together)
  • Limiting alcoholic drinks to ONLY wine once or twice/week (beer does not do my body good)
  • T-Tapping daily, no matter what (even if it's just a 10-15 minute routine)
  • Body brushing daily, no matter what (no excuses, it takes less than 5 minutes)
  • Getting an early start and knocking out all of these things BEFORE heading to work
  • Avoiding late night snacking (if I do need to snack, then it has to be something with veggies)

That's a BIG checklist of to-dos for this week! I better get started.

No comments: