Friday, November 20, 2009

Blogging Backwards

It's late on Sunday afternoon. I skipped out on posting and I'm blogging backwards again...


Friday, November 20th

Skipped my morning routine completely. Just not feeling up to it, but SO happy it's Friday.


7:45am: 2 scrambled eggs


1.5 servings of veggies!


Morning Supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 2 caps


12:00pm: slice of pumpkin loaf




12:50pm: Panera - chicken caesar sandwich, broccoli cheddar soup with french bread


0.5 servings of veggies.


1:15pm: Starbucks grande nonfat caramel macchiato




I did 2 sets of Hoe Downs with Jen after lunch... and I still feel full!


Afternoon Supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
Cellfood: 8 drops
Gentle Transition: 2 caps
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 3 caps
Wobenzym: 10 tablets


We picked up a chicken philly cheese steak from Philly Phlava after I got home from work. Not much in the mood for cooking tonight...

7:00pm: 1/2 chicken philly cheese steak, 2 pizza popper thingys and a huge salad


1 serving of veggies.


3 servings of veggies!


9:30pm: 2 pieces of Dove milk chocolate and pumpkin seeds (sorry, no photo)


I drank 2 Miller High Life beers over the course of the evening...



Took the puppy on a long walk this evening too.

I have a feeling that my results may not be that great this week. Don't feel like a big Diva or Goddess right now... Today was full of carbs, non-homemade foods, and lacked physical activity. It feels like I have to be spot on every day with veggies, water, vitamins, good healthy foods and activity to maintain my progress. It's a lot of work! Can't let this slip away from me though... it would only get worse and I don't want to go backwards.

Stayed home tonight and chilled out. Skipped my workout and thankfully got in my body brushing this morning.



Saturday, November 21st



Good morning!


Roxy loves basking in the sunlight.


I'm feeling mighty groggy from last night. Maybe I stayed up too late or my body is trying to tell me not to drink beer and eat sweets/junk late at night?


11:10am: 2 cups of coffee with vanilla Almond Breeze/sugar, 1 boiled egg





The caffeine did my body good this morning. We're in desperate need of going to the grocery store and are short on time to boot. What a sad breakfast.


Marcel has a hair appointment with Kristy today. He has been toying around with getting a mohawk. Crazy change from his naturally curly and super thick head of hair. But he chose the mohawk today!

Before products...



After products...


I ♥ it!
However, this hair is more high maintenance than mine.


2:30pm: bite of Marcel's pizza




2:50pm: 1/2 teriyaki chicken wrap, a little miso soup, some chips, Mt. Dew








After we were done with our day at the salon, literally, we met up with some friends for a bit (who HAD to see Marcel's hair in person) and then headed home to get ready for our evening out.


6:50pm: ate the other half of my teriyaki chicken wrap and a small salad


Alyssa and Bryan, our friends, recently moved to Hyde Park (South Tampa) and we made plans to hang out at their place and hoof it to a local pub. Their favorite place in the neighborhood (so far) is Four Green Fields Irish Pub. This place is seriously Irish!




This is their roof, which they are quite proud of.

America's only authentic thatched roof Irish pub offers a full kitchen, your favorite Irish drinks, and traditional Irish music.


8:30pm-11:30am: 3 Blue Moons over the course of the evening


And they keep bringing them without even asking if ya want another...


Cheers!


Me & Alyssa


Bryan & Marcel

After leaving the pub, and paying a ridiculously expensive amount of cash for Blue Moons on draft, we walked back to their apartment... and pigged out on combos, chips and Ramen noodles. (Sorry, no photo for that fantastic feast.)

I had so much fun hanging out tonight!!! (Just wish that beer didn't break my bank.)


Sunday, November 22nd

Ugh. Hangover headache.

12:00pm: 2 cups of coffee with vanilla Almond Breeze/sugar, Dunkin Donuts egg and cheese english muffin loaded with romaine, 1/2 smoothie (banana, frozen blueberries, 1 cup spinach, vanilla Almond Breeze, organic flax)


2 servings veggies!


2 servings veggies!


4:00pm: slice of whole wheat toast with peanut butter




I did Maxi Max #1
this afternoon and body brushed. Just what I needed!


7:40pm:
stuffed pepper and mashed new potatoes with lite sour cream


2 servings veggies!


Off to enjoy the rest of my evening...


No comments: