Thursday, November 19, 2009

Zombies and Monsters

Roxy woke me up about 3 times during the night and I did not sleep well at all. Feel like a zombie today... probably look like one too. I took her out at 5am, then tossed and turned until 7:30am. Now I'm dragging my feet to get my morning routine accomplished. So much for getting in a workout!


8:30am: classic green monster




10:20am: pomegranate tea


Thanks, Jen!


Morning Supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
Cellfood: 4 drops
Gentle Transition: 2 caps
Jus: 1 ounce
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 3 caps


I went to my TMJ dentist today. He's going to submit my final report to the attorney! Not that I'm better by any means, but just that this is how I'm leveling out on my jaw pain. I also got a script for massage and ultrasound for my jaw. Going this long without that has been killing me. I feel a lot better now.


12:30pm: Einsteins veg out sandwich on good grains bagel, pickle, a little cole slaw and medium coffee with cream/sugar










Afternoon Supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
Gentle Transition: 2 caps
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 2 caps


6:00pm: 1/2 avocado with sea salt






Marcel made me dinner tonight!!!

6:30pm: 2 baby stuffed peppers




Off to our free movie night at Channelside theaters... The Box.


8:00pm: 1 Shock Top draft beer and free small popcorn (no butter)

The movie was good. I liked the concept and some parts were unexpected. Would recommend that you save this one for a movie rental night.

Agh... no workout today. :(


No comments: