Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Feel Like a Bottomless Pit

Got back to my normal morning routine today. My body clock woke me up at 6am! (Maybe I should start listening to it.) I took Roxy out and then crawled back into my warm bed... when I SHOULD have put on my workout gear and pushed play. Even though I slept another hour I still managed to get in a Tempo Lower Body Standing workout and body brushing.


Now for my gusto brekkie...

8:08am: Green Monster


4 servings of veggies!


Ingredients for my green monster today...
  • 2 cups fresh spinach
  • 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
  • 1 whole banana
  • 1 cup original Almond Breeze
  • 1 Tbsp organic milled flax
  • 2 Tbsp organic peanut butter

Morning Supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
Cellfood: 4 drops
Gentle Transition: 2 caps
Jus: 1 ounce
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 3 caps
Wobenzym: 10 tablets


11:20am: 2 boiled eggs with sea salt




11:50am: Starbucks grande nonfat pumpkin spice latte with whipped cream


8 words for this SB order!


1:00pm: Zucchini Crab Cake and Salad


Ate about half of what you see here = 3 servings of veggies!

Salad included:
  • romaine
  • baby tomatoes
  • purple onion
  • black olives
  • cucumber
  • all natural pepitas, aka pumpkin seeds


These zucchini crab cake babies are packed with veggies too.


Afternoon Supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
Cellfood: 4 drops
Fibertox: 1 cap
Gentle Transition: 2 caps
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 2 caps
Wobenzym: 10 tablets


6:20pm: organic gala apple



This did not phase my growling tummy...

At home I snacked on cheese and crackers while Marcel and I made dinner together. He's getting good in the kitchen! Pretty soon I'll be coming home to freshly made dinners. ♥


7:50pm: turkey, chickpea and veggie stuffed pepper




1 more serving of veggies!


10:00pm:
oatmeal cookies and vanilla Almond Breeze



These were the cookies I did Hoe Downs for. So I did 2 sets after gobbling them up. I feel like a bottomless pit today!


No comments: