Saturday, December 5, 2009

Home Sick...



Blogging backwards again due to being sick this week. Sorry for the delay. I really haven't felt up to doing anything. confused Basically have a head cold -- congested, runny rose, sore throat, migraine headaches, body aches and earaches. Not fun.


Thursday, November 3rd


Today's Workout:

Primary Back Stretch and Body Brushing



Today's Food Log:





Pumpkin Green Monster ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup pumpkin
  • 2 cups fresh spinach
  • 1 cup original Almond Breeze
  • 1 Tbsp organic peanut butter
  • 1 Tbsp organic flax seeds
  • 1/2 cup water
It was delicious! A bit thicker than I normally drink them, but the pumpkin was yummy. Get more Green Monster recipes @ GreenMonsterMovement.com.

Also drank a few more Hot Organic Green Teas and had some Ricola Mixed Berry Drops.


Today's Supplements:

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
Cellfood: 8 drops
Emergen-C: 2 packets
Jus: 2 ounces
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 3 caps
Wobenzym: 12 tablets

I started taking Boiron homeopathic supplements:

Sinusalia - Sinus Congestion
Roxalia - Sore Throat

They seem to be helping a bit.


Friday, November 4th


Today's Workout:
Absolutely nothing. I felt even worse and stuck to the couch. My second sick day of 2009.


Today's Food Log:




My Pumpkin Green Monster was the same as Thursday's. Delicious. I did have more hot tea as well.


Today's Supplements:

Alfalfa: 6 caps
B-12 Plus: 8 sprays
Emergen-C: 3 packets
Jus: 1 ounce

Sinusalia - Sinus Congestion
Roxalia - Sore Throat



Saturday, November 5th

I started feeling much better today. Not as congested as the past few days with lighter headaches. Almost feeling normal again... and I really messed up my eating because of that.


Today's Workout:

Primary Back Stretch, Hoe Downs
and Body Brushing


Today's Food Log:




Overall, most of my food choices today were bad ideas and made me feel sicker. Lucky Charms for brekkie -- not smart.

We went out to dinner at Ban Thai, my favorite Thai place in town. Sushi sounded like a great idea until I actually ate a bite. Then it just made me feel sick due to the texture. I wish I ordered my go-to Thai dish instead, panang chicken and brown rice.

I wanted Starbucks really bad today for some reason, so I got a tall latte. It was ok because it was hot, but didn't make me feel any better. Don't know why I decided to get an ice cream... that was the worst. I think my body wanted to implode by that point so I took a bunch of Alfalfa, drank water and couched it. Feeling yucky!

Why did I do this to myself? My body needs veggies, not junk. confused


Today's Supplements:

Alfalfa: 9 caps
Cellfood: 8 drops
Jus: 1 ounce

Sinusalia - Sinus Congestion
Roxalia - Sore Throat


I did Marcel's hair tonight! mrgreen Shaved the sides and dyed the red. It looks like new again... and it was fun to do!

Here's the Roxy picture of the week...



Au revoir!

No comments: