Sunday, December 6, 2009

Step Away From the Computer



Ever get the feeling like you're online too much? Reading, researching, writing, hiving, stumbling-upon, Facebooking and Tweeting... real time can fly when you're surfing in the digital world.

So I said to myself, "Step away from the computer and create something real."

Then spent my afternoon creatively making a glam vintage crystal mobile from found objects. It's been too long since I've made something like this. Check out my recycled eye candy...




Today's Workout:

Absolutely nothing. Soaking up the last little bit of my weekend of rest. I'm really going to try making it to the office on Monday and need all the energy I can get.


Today's Food Log:





Hello Silk French Vanilla creamer, I love you. No added sugar needed and the coffee was delicious. smile


Green Monster ingredients:
  • 2 cups fresh spinach
  • 1 frozen banana
  • 1 Tbsp organic PB
  • 1 Tbsp organic flax
  • 1 cup original Almond Breeze
  • Squirt of OJ

I also ate a few bites of Marcel's Coldstone concoction, which was pumpkin and coffee ice cream mixed with a Butterfinger candy bar in a waffle cone. To-die-for!


Today's Supplements:

Alfalfa: 3 caps
Jus: 1 ounce
Natural Calm - Raspberry Lemon: 2 tsp
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 3 caps
Wobenzym: 12 tablets
Sinusalia - Sinus Congestion
Roxalia - Sore Throat


Au revoir!

No comments: