Friday, January 15, 2010

Road to Wellness

My body is not happy right now. I'm sore all over and have a killer headache. Think I need more detoxing. Seems like I release a bunch of stored toxins, but can't eliminate them quickly and that creates more inflammation which makes me sore. A vicious cycle that I need to figure out like a puzzle. Will ask my doctor about it on Monday.


Snack

I snacked on an Organic Gala Apple while finishing the work day.




Dinner

Organic Ranch Turkey Burger Salad.


So colorful!


After dinner Marcel wanted to print some posters for his show this week and put them up in the Orpheum. So that's exactly what we did... it took maybe an hour for us to get 4 posters printed, hang them up and grab a few slices of New York pizza.



I really do not feel well tonight. This headache will not leave me. Even though it's a beautiful Friday night, I'm not feeling up to hanging out in Ybor. Really wish I was because it would be nice to have a date night out. Next weekend is my birthday... will save up my energy for a fun night out then.

I picked up the latest Creative Loafing and look what's on the cover. Project Runway started a new season! And one of the designers is from Tampa.



We headed home to enjoy a quiet evening with the new Project Runway Season 7 and Netflix. We've managed to get rid of cable and watch everything online or through Netflix DVDs for over 2 years now. That's a lot of savings when you add it up!

My road to wellness has been a long one. Still seems like there's so much more ahead of me. Have to focus on the present and do all I can right now to move forward, a little closer to being well with each day.


Snack

We split one slice when we got home. It was delicious!




These slices are literally the size of my head!

I tried to drink a Sam Adams Cherry Wheat beer tonight, but couldn't finish half of it. Switched back to pure H20 instead.


My Supplements:

Alfalfa: 3 caps
nutraMetrix® Isotonix® Calcium Complete: 1 serving
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin® Bone & Joint Formula: 1 cap


Au revoir!

No comments: