Saturday, January 9, 2010

T-Tapp MORE for Rehabing Whiplash

This afternoon I dyed Marcel's hair wild red... and he put it into a mohawk! Fun. Then I researched and blogged for a bit and then I worked out!!!

Today's Workout:

T-Tapp MORE - The Workout



Since I got cleared on Monday to do 2 T-Tapp MORE workouts I haven't managed to fit one in. I was planning on doing a workout in the morning during the week, but that didn't happen.

My back was aching and I really felt the need to move. I still had to modify some of the exercises. I'm not raising my arms above shoulder level, so I did extra Plies and some shoulder level lat pulls with my arms instead. My body does feel weak and stiff in spots where I need to stretch. Taking time off since the accident has really affected my body. T-Tapp MORE did make me feel better and I know it will strengthen and rehabilitate me, but I'm still sore in some spots. It's a great little workout for being less than 20 minutes!





The T-Tapp MORE Rehab Program was designed for those with various physical issues or limitations who need to focus on rehabilitation. For me, it's all about starting slowly and working my way back up to the fitness level and intensity that I was at prior to this accident. I plan on sticking with the T-Tapp MORE DVD for about a month or two. It has 5 different workout sections so I will have variety. When I get clearance to exercise more often I can do a different MORE workout every day or every other day.

I also body brushed today. Feels good!


Late Lunch

Around 5pm I heated up Potato and Asparagus Soup and made some Asiago toast for dipping.





It was mighty tasty! I did almost the same recipe as last time, but used EVOO to cook the onions, garlic and asparagus together and skipped the bacon and cheese topping. I also used 1/2 cup cream instead of a full cup and added the chopped up asparagus in with the potatoes.


And then I had some organic candied ginger for dessert...


Yum!

We're off to see SHADOWSELF (Marcel's show) at the Brass Mug near USF. Should be a fun night. Expect a recap in the morning.

Au revoir!

No comments: