Thursday, February 18, 2010

Celebrating with Cycles Gladiator

After work I met with Margie for a massage. Let me just tell you that I feel like a new person right now. She can work miracles!


Food Log

Let's start with wine since it's National Drink Wine Day!



Makes me really want that bicycle now. That label and this article:

RT: @WomensHealthMag: Whoa. Biking to work twice a week can help you burn almost a pound of fat per month. http://bit.ly/dujrJo


I popped the cork on this 2008 Cycles Gladiator Pinot Noir while preparing dinner.






I adore this label!

I am known to pick out wine by the luring labels. This pick was actually very tasty.


Okay... rewind a few hours to 3pm at the office...

Latte

I can not turn down free Starbucks!
Teresa bought us lattes this afternoon. Thanks T!

Starbucks Tall Nonfat Vanilla Latte.




Snack

Snacked on two of these little babies on my ride home from the grocery.



Love peeling the wax off of these! And it looks like Pac-Man, who I adore.


Dinner

Organic Turkey Chili, which turned out basically the same as my Organic Chicken Chili. I added more veggies and fresh herbs: zucchini, red pepper, chopped spinach, parsley and cilantro.

And another glass of wine.


I'm prepared for tomorrow's Fiesta Friday with these placemats.






Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
nutraMetrix® Isotonix® Calcium Complete: 1 serving
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin® Bone & Joint Formula: 1 cap

Water intake: 1 liter
Total water today: 2 liters
Au revoir!

No comments: