Thursday, February 25, 2010

Chobani Love

Workout

2 sets of Hoe Downs after lunch.

Planning on doing Basic Plus Tempo tonight and Tempo 2 tomorrow.


Food Log

Brekkie

Organic Green Tea. Chobani Raspberry Nonfat Yogurt. Organic Raw Almonds.



I'm trying out every flavor of Chobani. So far I like them all, but peach and plain are my faves. Still need to try Honey, Pomegranate, Pineapple and Vanilla. Just printed out a coupon from their site... buy 2 get 1 free! I just wish they made organic.




Lunch

Bay Coast Coffee Market Daily Quiche and Greek Salad. Reese's Pieces Latte.






Yes, that seriously is a Reese's Pieces latte! It tasted just like one. Yum!

I just couldn't resist a hot latte. It's cold and windy today.


Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
Cellfood: 8 drops
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin Bone & Joint Formula: 2 caps
nutraMetrix® Isotonix Calcium Complete: 1 serving
nutraMetrix® Isotonix OPC-3: 1 serving

Water intake: 1 liter
Au revoir!

No comments: