Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Mardi Gras!



Some day I will go to Mardi Gras in New Orleans to experience the real deal. Looks like so much fun! Tonight there is a Mardi Gras festival in Dunedin, but not sure if I will make it.

The Buzz on Mardi Gras

Maybe I'll indulge a little bit this evening with a few treats in honor of Fat Tuesday! Today is also known as Pancake Day in the UK! Here are some healthy pancake recipes from FitnessMagazine.com to celebrate #pancakeday. Maybe I'll make some dessert pancakes tonight!


I love how beautiful the masks are!


Workout

Morning: Primary Back Stretch + body brushing


Afternoon: 2 set Hoe Downs


Food Log


Brekkie

Ate the Boiled Egg and Baby Organic Gala Apple that I didn't eat for breakfast yesterday.



And a cup of Coffee with Original Almond Breeze/sugar.




Lunch

Leftovers from last night's dinner... mostly Chicken and a little broccoli.



And later...

Crab Meat Soup from Ban Thai.



Today's Supplements

Alfalfa: 4 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
Cellfood: 8 drops
Emergen-C: 1 packet
Jus: 1 ounce
nutraMetrix® Isotonix® Calcium Complete: 1 serving
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin® Bone & Joint Formula: 2 caps


Au revoir!

No comments: