Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Let Tea Revive You




{ get this poster from Keep Calm Gallery }


Today's Workout:

Okay, so that morning workout just didn't happen today. I can't seem to wake up in time!

Then when I get home in the evening all I want to do is rest, relax and go to bed by 11. Really need to get out of this rut.


Today's Food Log:


Brekkie

Started my day with a cup of hot Coffee with Original Almond Breeze/Sugar.




Then ate 2 Boiled Eggs with seasoning.




Once I got to the office I had a cup of Twinings Revive Herbal Tea: Blackcurrant, Ginseng & Vanilla that Jen made.




It's pink and delicious.
Tea Revives You!



Saw this posted by Dr. Perricone on Facebook today:
Perricone MD START FRESH: It’s been shown that drinking just two cups of coffee can increase levels of the stress hormone cortisol. This has adverse effects on your metabolism, brain cells and weight gain. Replace your cup of coffee with your favorite tea.
Think I might try skipping coffee and drinking more tea instead!


Lunch

Unfortunately, I'm on a serious budget and eating lunch out is the first thing cut. It can really add up during the week. On average I spend about $5-$10 per lunch. That's expensive!

Today I enjoyed a classic Peanut Butter & Strawberry Jelly Sandwich on Whole Wheat.




Then I ate this little Smoked Salmon Sandwich slice.




Dinner

Organic Black Beans and Brown Rice with Saltine Crackers and Cheddar.






Dessert

Godiva Semisweet Chocolate Chips.




Today's Supplements:

Alfalfa: 8 caps
B-12 Plus: 8 sprays
Cellfood: 8 drops
Emergen-C: 1 packet
Jus: 1 ounce
nutraMetrix® Isotonix® Calcium Complete: 2 servings
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin® Bone & Joint Formula: 3 caps


I also drank 3 liters of water today! #waterlogged


Au revoir!

No comments: