Wednesday, February 3, 2010

More Roxy, Please

Today's Workout:

T-Tapp MORE + body brushing.



Today's Food Log:


Brekkie

Oatmeal with Coconut, Cranberries, Almonds, Original Almond Breeze and Organic Maple Syrup, Coffee with Original Almond Breeze/a little sugar.




Lunch

Rotisserie Chicken Asian Salad.





Publix just launched Publix Premium Salad Kits. I got the Makoto Honey Ginger mix with Romaine and Green Leaf lettuces, Dried Pineapple, Honey Roasted Soy Nuts with Makoto Honey Ginger Dressing. Pretty awesome for $3!


Coffee Break

I had a free tall brewed coffee from Starbucks with lots of cream and NO sugar around 3-something pm.


Literally drank about 1/4 of this cup, then recycled the wrap.

This did NOT make me feel better. Started feeling really anxious, jittery and rushed. Think my body needs a coffee break, I mean break from coffee.


Dinner


Repeat of my lunch with added organic romaine, carrots and cabbage.


I ate about 1/2 before I felt full, and stopped there.





This is Roxy's "Come on, Mom. Play with me!" look.



Today's Supplements:

Alfalfa: 8 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
Cellfood: 8 drops
Fibertox: 2 caps
Emergen-C: 1 packet
Jus: 1 ounce
nutraMetrix® Isotonix® Calcium Complete: 2 servings
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin® Bone & Joint Formula: 3 caps

I drank about 2 liters of water today...

Au revoir!

No comments: