Friday, February 19, 2010

More Free Starbucks!

This morning my body thought it was Saturday! I didn't wake up until after 8am... and had to be at work by 9am. Was a little late today... oops. I'm going to try to get some extra sleep this weekend.

Workout

So far, just body brushing and Hoe Downs after lunch.


Food Log

Brekkie

Like I said yesterday, I cannot turn down free Starbucks! Teresa bought a party jug of java, pastries and oatmeal. Thanks again, T!

Coffee with cream/raw sugar. Oatmeal with a little brown sugar/nuts/dried fruit.



And then another cup of java with cream and whipped cream...




It's cold in the office today and I just cannot wake up!


Lunch

Reheated some of my Organic Turkey Chili from last night... with a little sour cream, no cheese or crackers though.



And two peices of corn bread with apricot honey...




Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
nutraMetrix® Isotonix® Calcium Complete: 1 servings
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin® Bone & Joint Formula: 2 caps

Water intake: 0.5 liter
Au revoir!

No comments: