I had my chiropractic appointment before lunch today. Everything is going really well! I'm holding my adjustment, got a new supplement for inflammation and detox, and will go to seeing the doctor every other week. Yay!
Primary Benefits of the new supplements - nutraMetrix Isotonix OPC-3®:
- Combats free radicals
- Demonstrates anti-inflammatory activity
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Helps maintain healthy circulation by strengthening capillaries, arteries and veins
- Helps maintain joint flexibility
- Helps promote cardiovascular health
- Helps reduce mild menstrual cramping and abdominal
Nothing yet, planning on doing Tempo 2 and body brushing this evening.
2 Scrambled Eggs, Tomato, Avocado and Organic Romaine.
Starbucks Grande Nonfat Vanilla Latte.
I keep telling myself that I'm going to quit caffeine (again). Today I feel extra tired, could not get out of bed and my head is foggy. So far this little latte is doing my body some good. Think this will be the only latte purchased for the rest of the week, but I might brew some at home and drink with Almond Breeze minus the sugar. Easing into no caffeine works best for me.
The last of the Organic Turkey Chili topped with Chobani Nonfat Plain Yogurt.
Alfalfa: 3 caps
nutraMetrix® Isotonix® Calcium Complete: 1 servings
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin® Bone & Joint Formula: 2 caps
Water intake: 1 liter