Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Day :)

Although my internet connection and laptop are slow as molasses tonight... I'm still glowing with happiness after seeing my results this morning. My effort has paid off and I'm SM:)ling. Today was a good day!


Healthy Habits...
  1. I was able to say "no" to free Starbucks. Amazing, right?!
  2. I ate completely God-made foods, took all my supplements, drank tons of water and squeezed in a little exercise.

Also downloaded some free songs... thank you iTunes. Currently jamming out to the Songs from the House of Soul. Not something I would normally pick, but it's groovin'.

It feels like Friday already!

Tomorrow I'm going out to lunch with my Dad. Fun!


Workout

After dinner I took Roxy for a walk (using SATI techniques) while she sniffed around... the usual.

Then I did: Primary Back Stretch + Hoe Downs
...and cleaning/organizing the apartment for a few hours. (Yes, that was a workout. )

Oh, plus body brushing... can't forget to exercise the skin!


Food Log

Lunch

A HUGE salad and baked Wild Sockeye Salmon with Fresh Lemon Juice.


I love COLOR!
Organic Romaine, Red Pepper, Purple Cabbage, Carrots, Zucchini.






Dinner

I couldn't finish all that food at lunch, so I remixed the rest with some more organic romaine and sliced organic gala apple with more fresh lemon juice.







Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin Bone & Joint Formula: 2 caps
nutraMetrix® Isotonix Calcium Complete: 1 servings

Water intake: 2 liters


I accomplished a lot today and now it's time for sleeeeep... Good Night!

Au revoir!

No comments: