Saturday, March 6, 2010

Yummy Carb Day

I'm posting this one a day late. Left my camera cord at home - oops! Then once I got home from my day it was already 8pm and I was starving. Dinner and relaxation were on the menu...


Friday, March 5th

Workout


2 sets of Hoe Downs after lunch.

Not much exercise today...


Food Log

Brekkie

I made some hot oatmeal this morning. Mixed in Original Almond Breeze, Dried Cranberries, Almond Butter, and Flax with a little Agave Nectar.






Also drank some hot green tea at the office.


Lunch

My Dad took me out to lunch today. Thanks Dad! We decided on Crispers since it was so close and yummy last time.

We both wanted to order the same thing... Roasted Portobello Veggie Sandwich and a side salad. It is currently my favorite thing on the menu - and only $6.00!






Ate my salad with a little ranch dressing.

Then once I got back to the office I enjoyed a Signature Harvest Cookie.




Dinner

I wanted to do something easy for dinner. Frozen pizza was my choice!

California Pizza Kitchen White Spinach Thin Crust. Yum.



I pile mine with fresh organic spinach, parmesan and red pepper flakes.



I bought a bottle of wine, but not really feeling up to drinking it after my massage this evening. Downing water like there's no tomorrow...

Just noticed that I ate carbs at every meal (and snack). Didn't even intend to do that! Will be eating cleaner this weekend.

Supplements

Alfalfa: 6 caps
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin Bone & Joint Formula: 1 cap
nutraMetrix® Isotonix Calcium Complete: 1 serving
nutraMetrix® Isotonix OPC-3: 1 serving

Water intake: 2 liters

Au revoir!

No comments: