Saturday, March 6, 2010

More Purple!!!

This afternoon I got my purple highlights refreshed. They needed a 2nd coat of color this time around. It turned out to be beautiful!






Workout

I did the entire Maxi Max #1 workout this morning. It was challenging! Love a challenge. I did every move. Floor work is great!


Food Log

Brekkie

Mixed Berry Green Monster.



Ingredients:
  • 1 cup Cascadian Farms Harvest Berries + the last of my frozen organic cherries (also Cascadian Farms)
  • 1 cup Original Almond Breeze
  • 1 Tbsp organic flax seeds
  • 2 cups of fresh organic spinach
  • 1/3 cup Chobani plain nonfat yogurt
SUPER YUMMY!!!


Lunch

Dun dun dun... Chick-fil-a Spicy Chicken Sandwich with 1/2 the bread. Sorry no photo, I had such a late lunch that I literally inhaled 1/2 the sandwich before slowing down.

But it looks something like this...


Recycled Photo from 09.22.09

I also ordered a side salad, but saved it for dinner.


Dinner

California Pizza Kitchen Sicilian Pizza with fresh spinach.






We're off to go to a rock show... SHADOWSELF @ Neptunes Lounge. Fun!



Supplements

Alfalfa: 6 caps
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin Bone & Joint Formula: 2 caps
nutraMetrix® Isotonix Calcium Complete: 1 serving
nutraMetrix® Isotonix OPC-3: 1 serving
Pyruvyl Glycine: 12 sprays

Water intake: 1 liter

Au revoir!

No comments: