Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Amazing Results!

Results

I am so stoked about my progress since the end of the January Jump Start Challenge and just had to share! This morning I felt smaller, so I broke out my trusty measuring tape and sure enough...



I lost 8 inches!!! How awesome is that?!

Finally some progress in the right direction. It only took 18 days to get these results. My body is releasing the inflammation. I cannot believe that I lost 1.5 inches in my waist... must be all those extra inhale/exhales during T-Tapp Twist.

Now my goal is to get my hips down to a 37... and ultimately a 35 if possible with this booty. That's where all my weight goes first. And also slim my upper thighs down another inch or two. I want to get more toned and defined everywhere else too.

I'm starting to see more muscle definition already, especially in my legs. My legs and arms are completely balanced now... love how T-Tapp does that!


Food Log

Brekkie

Cherry Chocolate Green Monster.

Made my own version... basically the same as yesterday's smoothie, but minus the raspberries and plus 2 tsp of Ghirardelli chocolate powder. Think I like it better without the chocolate though.




Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
Cellfood: 8 drops
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin Bone & Joint Formula: 1 cap
nutraMetrix® Isotonix Calcium Complete: 1 serving
nutraMetrix® Isotonix OPC-3: 1 serving

Water intake: 0.5 liter

Au revoir!

No comments: