Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's Getting Hot in Here

Left my camera cord at the office, so this post is a bit delayed.

Sweat Session

After work I headed to my Far Infrared Sauna "appointment" with myself to relax, detox and sweat it out.



While the sauna was heating up I did Primary Back Stretch and body brushed to get my lymphatic system going. I sat in the sauna for about 15 minutes at about 110-120 degrees. Hot!!! I was dripping in sweat, literally. I felt so refreshed afterward. I can tell that this is going to be an easily addicting healthy habit.


Benefits of Far Infrared Therapy:

  1. Decreases joint stiffness.
  2. Relieves muscle spasms.
  3. Increases blood flow.
  4. Leads to pain relief.
  5. Affects soft tissue injury.
  6. Increases the extensibility of collagen tissue.
  7. Assists in resolution of inflammatory infiltrated, edema, and exudes.
  8. Improves micro circulation by exerting strong rotational and vibrational effects at molecular level.
  9. Enhances the delivery of oxygen and nutrients in the blood cell to the body's soft tissue areas.
  10. Promotes regeneration and fast healing.
  11. Increases metabolism between blood and tissue.
  12. Enhances white blood cell function, thereby increasing immune response and the elimination of foreign pathogens and cellular waste products.
  13. Removes accumulated toxins by improving lymph circulation which are often at the core of many health problems.
  14. Stimulate the hypothalamus, which controls the production of neurochemicals involved in such biological processes as sleep, mood, pain sensations, and blood pressure.
  15. Antidotes the negative effects of toxic electromagnetic sources.
The list goes on and on...

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!



Once I got home and fueled up with some Irish Beef Stew I did the entire Tempo Lower Body workout. Maxed out my form and now I'm beat!


Food Log

Dessert

A slice of Jen's Organic Vanilla Bean Bunt Cake.




Dinner

Irish Beef Stew.



Added A-1 and then saw that it has corn syrup in it. (Yuck!) But it still tasted really amazing.


Snack

A few bites of Marcel's Lucky Charms... just had to!




Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps

Water intake: 2.5 liters

Total water today: 3 liters!! Go me.


Except for the not so wonderful news from my attorney, today was a great day.

Au revoir!

No comments: