Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sleepy...

I don't know what it is... (Maybe my sauna detox, killer workout or lack of sleep on Tuesday night?) ...but I am soooo tired today! Didn't really stay up late (in bed before midnight, slept until 7:45am) and skipped the drinking festivities. Would be a nice day for a cup of coffee. However, I'm still trying to stay away from coffee/lattes/sugar, so tea it is! I will be going to bed early tonight.

What is up with this weather?! It's still in the 60s and 50s in Florida and it's spring time! I just do not get the crazy weather pattern we're having this year. It still feels like winter. Last year the temps were between the 70s and 80s!


My Eats

Brekkie

Apple Cinnamon Green Monster.



Okay, so I think I'm getting addicted to these. Today I used a Granny Smith apple instead of a Red Delicious and it's not as tasty. More tangy and sour than anything, but I still downed the whole shake.


Dessert/Snack

Mini Red Velvet Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting and Hot Green Tea.





Lauren made these adorable little bites of cupcake. They are delicious!


Lunch

Irish Beef Stew with A-1.




Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
Cellfood: 8 drops
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin Bone & Joint Formula: 1 cap
nutraMetrix® Isotonix Calcium Complete: 1 serving
nutraMetrix® Isotonix OPC-3: 1 serving
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays

Water intake: 1 liter

Au revoir!



P.S. I snagged the Yahoo smileys. You will be seeing much more of them.

No comments: