Monday, March 15, 2010

Springing Forward



Surprisingly this morning I had NO trouble getting out of bed before 7am. Probably due to all those naps I took this weekend!

Nothing exercise yet though... had a fabulous massage this morning that my body really needed. That's the best way to start a day - with an hour long massage.

Been listening to W.I.S.H. again today. The topic is Fitness! So far I'm inspired to try Ra'yoKa Yoga by Rainbeau Mars and to be the best version of myself. Have a few more fitness gurus to listen too this afternoon...


Food Log

Brekkie

Berry Green Monster.




Snack

Boiled Egg with Sea Salt.




Tea Time!

Hot Green Tea.




Hot Berry Tea that I snagged from Jen.




Lunch

12 Grain English Muffin with a Boiled Egg, Lettuce and Tomatoes.



Not a very exciting lunch. I forgot my avocado at home.


Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays

No water yet!!! Geez, that tea was satisfying. Going to fill up my water cup now...


Au revoir!

No comments: