Monday, March 15, 2010

Lost Another Inch!

I am pretty stoked that I've lost 9.5 inches since the end of my January Jump Start Challenge!!! (I don't count that 0.5 gained in my abs due to hormonal fluctuations/bloating.)




Now, since my last measuring day I've lost another inch! Not that drastic, but I'll take it. My legs are balancing out. Just need to work on shrinking my upper thighs a bit more... at least they are letting go!




As for the progress on my Get Healthy & Fit Game Plan...

  1. Boot Camp completed. √
  2. Switch to Every Other Day Full Workouts. √
  3. Body Brush Daily. Could be better at this, I have missed a few days.
  4. Add Yoga and Core Building Moves. Need to do this stat!
  5. Eat Clean, God Made, Organic Foods. √ Been doing this as much as possible, but there's always room for improvement.
  6. Limit Alcohol to 1-2 Glasses of Wine per Week. √ Did not even wanted to drink this past weekend.
  7. Limit Added Sugar and Dessert. Could be better at this one too... if only my boyfriend would stop buying Ben & Jerry's!
  8. Get Waterlogged with 2-3 Liters Daily. √ I've been averaging 2.

5 out of 8 isn't bad. It's only Monday, so let's see how I do this week...

Au revoir!

No comments: