Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Every Day is Earth Day


{ my recycling for this week }

We all know April is Earth Month. There's Earth Hour and Earth Day, plus a whole bunch of Earthy events going on throughout the month. Every day is Earth Day to me!

I've been recycling for as long as I can remember. Each week I'm sorting my trash from recyclables: Paper, Cardboard, Egg Cartons, Glass, Plastic, Aluminum. I don't have access to full recycling near my apartment, so I use the Safety Harbor Recycling Center downtown and drop off my stuff plus everything I can collect (and save from the trash) at work. You could call me The Recycling Coordinator.



In honor of Mother Earth, I will photograph all of my recycling this month and blog it for the world to see!

Here are some helpful recycling links:

Recycling 101: Learn why it's important, how it works, do's and don'ts and more.

Earth 911: Find a recycling center near you and read about other green topics.


Be Green!

No comments: