Tuesday, April 13, 2010

{ weekend } Musical Birthday

I didn't touch a computer all weekend. Sometimes I amaze myself!




Friday, April 9th


Tonight Marcel's band, SHADOWSELF, played a show at Neptunes Lounge.


Eats

Dinner

Bahama Breeze Jerk Chicken Pasta and Breeze Salad.





This was the first time ever I have been disappointed in my food from Bahama Breeze. The pasta dish was totally messed up. They put in huge amounts of cheese (normally not added to this dish) and all the chicken and veggies clumped together in the cheese. It was disgusting. I called the restaurant to complain because I didn't even want to eat it like that. They told me to bring it back. When I hung up the phone I took one more bite of the messy meal and crunched down on a crab shell!!! Nasty. I called her back and saved the shell for them to see.

Honestly, I am just going to get our money back and we probably won't eat at that restaurant again even though it's been our favorite go-to place since we've lived in South Tampa (because we can easily walk there). VERY disappointed! Not sure who's in the kitchen, but they really ruined my night. I was nauseous for hours.


Drinks

During the course of the evening at Neptunes I drank a Yuengling and a Miller Lite. Sorry no photo.

I also had a Tall Nonfat Vanilla Latte from Starbucks.





Sucked on this lollipop on the way home.




Dinner #2

When we got home we were both starving!

English Muffin Pizzas and Wine.






Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin Bone & Joint Formula: 1 cap
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays
Vitamin D3: 4 sprays

Water intake today: 2 liters

Veggies today: 4
Fruits today: 1



Saturday, April 10th


Today is Veronica's (my boyfriend's sister) birthday! She's now officially as old as me.


Workout

Tempo 2 - 8 Reps.

I squeezed this in before leaving to hang out for the rest of the day.


Eats

Brekkie

Whole Small Florida Ruby Red Grapefruit.




Lunch

We went out to lunch at Tijuana Flats. I love that place!


I ♥ their art. It's so fun!


They have a hot sauce bar!

I shared these chips and dips with Marcel.





And had a few sips of this root beer soda.



Then 2 slices of this Spinach Artichoke Quesadilla.



And finally churros! I couldn't get enough of these. They were hot and delicious.






After lunch we headed to St. Pete to hang out with Marcel's family. I drank 2 Coors Light beers.




Dinner

Veronica wanted to go to Z Grille in St. Pete for dinner. What a neat place! They have a half-pipe inside the restaurant and everything is very modern.







I ordered a glass of the Cycles Gladiator Pinot Noir.



These are Veronica's Deviled Eggs. So beautiful!



This is the Warm Spinach Salad with Goat Cheese and Balsamic Vinaigrette.



Then I finished off Marcel's beer because he wasn't feeling well. It was tasty!



After dinner we went to Celebration Station! Veronica wanted to ride go-carts. I sat out and took photo and video as they zoomed by.






Dessert

When we got back to their place in St. Pete we ate chocolate birthday cake. Yum!


Supplements

Alfalfa: 6 caps
Pyruvyl Glycine: 8 sprays
Vitamin D3: 4 sprays

Water intake today: 2 liters

Veggies today: 3
Fruits today: 1



Sunday, April 11th


This afternoon SHADOWSELF played a show at Orpheum in Ybor City.

Eats

Brekkie

Chobani 2% Pineapple Yogurt.




Brunch

Ezekiel Egg, Cheese, Bacon and Spinach Wrap.



Starbucks Tall Nonfat Vanilla Latte.



After Starbucks we headed to Ybor City so Marcel could check in. The Orpheum does really early shows on Sundays. We were there by 3:30pm and stayed until after 10pm.


Drinks

During the course of the evening I drank 2 Blue Moons.




Dinner

While waiting for the show to start we went to New York Pizza on 7th Avenue.



I ate this slice.



Then the show began! I discovered a few new bands. It was a great evening!










Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays
Vitamin D3: 4 sprays

Water intake today: 2 liters

Veggies today: 2
Fruits today: 1

Au revoir!

No comments: