Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Date Night


Tonight was another movie date night!  We saw Grown Ups for free at Channelside.  Feel good movie, for sure.  Goofy and funny.  It was worth the trip in the rain.

I woke up happy today!  Very tired, but with a smile on my face.


Eats

Brekkie

I broke down and got a Starbucks Grande Nonfat Vanilla Latte and Perfect Oatmeal with all the fixings.  I was just too tired NOT to drink caffeine... and haven't been to the market all week so I'm out of food!




Lunch

Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza's Eggplant Marino (split with Jen).


And I used my "treat receipt" for another latte after 2pm, but couldn't hardly drink it.  Maybe had about 1/4 of this cup:



Previewing a few soon to be released T-Tapp workouts!  Can't wait to do them.



Dinner

Me: What should I make for dinner tonight??? 
Jen: Curry Coconut Chicken!
Me: Yum!

So that's what I made...

Stopped at Fresh Market on the way home (love that place!)... this is a 100% organic dish! 



At the Movies

Free popcorn and a Shocktop beer.


TOO much salt!  Ugh...


Healthy Habits

Nourishment
Fruits: skipped it today, but I am craving apples.
Veggies: 3 servings
Water: 1 liter
 
Body Care
Body Brushing & Oil Pulling: check!
Magnesium Oil: check! More on this later...
Exercise: 2 sets of Hoe Downs, took the stairs at the movies (walked with good T-Tapp form -- about 5 flights each way).

Supplements
Alfalfa: 6 caps
B-12 Plus: 8 sprays


I'm sleepy... off to dream.
Au revoir!

P.S. It feels like the weekend already... but I have to work bright and early tomorrow!

No comments: