Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Dear Friend FIR

Happy Wednesday everyone! 

I finally made it to the sauna today.  My body missed my dear friend FIR!  Far Infrared Sauna, that is.  A sweat like that really does a body good.  I need to make my weekly trip to see FIR a ritual again.  Still can't go above 130-degrees or handle that level for very long just yet, but I am dripping by the end of the session and feel fantastic.


Eats

Brekkie

Cascadian Farms Hearty Morning Cereal with Banana and Original Almond Breeze.




Lunch

Green Leaf Salad with Olives, Cherry Tomatoes, Organic Chickpeas and Reduced Fat Tomato Basil Feta.



Snack

Fage 2% Greek Yogurt with Honey.


I only ate about a 1/3 the honey... so yummy!

When I got home from the sauna I enjoyed 1/2 a Florida grapefruit.



Dinner

Repeat of last night's dinner... Turkey Meatballs with WW Pasta and Salad.



Dessert

Cookies & Cream Frozen Yogurt...shared with my honey.


At least it was only 25 fat calories.


Healthy Habits

Nourishment
Fruits: 2 servings
Veggies: 4 servings
Water: 3 liters
 
Body Care
Body Brushing, Oil Pulling & Magnesium Oil: check!
Sauna: I finally made it to the sauna!  Took Roxy with me right after work.  She was not the least bit happy she had to stare at me sitting in this wooden box for a half hour.
Exercise: Primary Back Stretch and Hoe Downs... gotta get in my full workout tomorrow for sure.

Supplements
Alfalfa: 6 caps
Vitamin D3: 8 sprays


I am tired!  Heading off to dreamland...

Au revoir!

No comments: