Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Legs Like Jelly


When your legs feel like jelly you're working to your max!

EXERCISE
Tempo Lower Body

SKIN CARE

Brush PM: yes

SUPPLEMENTS/HEALTH

Adrenplus 300 (2 caps): yes
Alfalfa (6 caps): yes
B12 Plus (6 sprays): yes
Cellfood (8 drops/3x): 16 drops
Fibertox (1-3 caps): 2
Pyruvyl Glycine (12 sprays): 15
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 2 liters

FOOD

7:50am: Kashi GoLean cereal with original Almond Breeze and fresh blueberries
12:40pm: MorningStar spicy black bean burger, Caesar salad (no croutons)
3:00pm: chocolate truffle
5:10pm: fresh cantaloupe slices



7:45pm: multigrain flax cracker dipped in almond butter (pre-workout snack)
9:00pm: turkey taco salad (lean ground turkey, seasoning (no preservatives), seriously sharp white cheddar, romaine, garlic, lowfat sour cream) with organic blue corn chips
*

JOURNAL

I'm really feeling rundown today. Need me some T-Tapp!!! I stayed up until midnight talking with my mom. We're going to try to get together again before she leaves.

Marcel has been craving turkey tacos for about a week now. So that's what I'm planning for dinner tonight!

I totally forgot that Marcel had band practice tonight. I stopped at Publix to pick up taco stuff, gave a homeless man $1 bill, drove home and cleaned up the apartment. I really wanted to lounge on the couch and read Eclipse instead of exercise, BUT I did Tempo Lower Body to mix things up a bit.
Wondering what Tempo Lower Body is?

It's a intermediate level T-Tapp workout that focuses on the lower body. This complete routine is about 60 minutes in length with 30 minutes standing up and 30 minutes on the floor. The standing portion is a modified version of the original Total Workout. Each exercise is tweaked to focus more on the lower half. For example, T-Tapp Twist is just a stretch and Plies is only the lower body not arms. The floor portion includes mostly all of the T-Tapp floor exercises. The favorites are Organs in Place, Awesome Legs, Diva Derriere, Pretzel Twist and Cat Crossovers. The only thing missing on the floor are T-Tapp Crunches, but you still get a pretty good abdominal workout. (Abbreviation: TLB)

I really pushed my form tonight - and almost stopped before starting floor work - and it made a difference. However, I did the best that I could on some of those floor moves. By the time Awesome Legs started my legs felt like this:


Despite the extra PG!


After eating dinner, drinking 2 big glasses of water and cooling down I feel so much better. See... just needed a little T-Tapp in my day!

Off to absorb Eclipse...

No comments: