Monday, November 2, 2009

Hello November


"Masquerade" by Kitty Genius (available in the shop!)


Sorry I'm late on posting!!! Been really busy...


Sunday, November 1st

Today is the start of T'appy Holidays! I'm ready to make healthier choices, body brush daily and maintain consistent workouts through the holiday season.

Got PBS and body brushing in. Since I was a bit groggy from my late night { } I really just needed substance this morning. We're fresh out of greens. :( No "gusto brekkie" for me, sadly.

11:00am: egg and cheese on whole wheat English muffin




2:30pm: cottage cheese, organic apple, walnuts and coconut


So pretty! Will definitely make this one again. Delish.
Technically this was lunch.


7:00pm: black beans and brown rice (organic plain lowfat yogurt, 50% reduced fat cheddar), 3 full cups of salad (romaine, spinach, carrots, onion, garlic)




2 beers over the next few hours...



Drinking after a hangover is a wives tale. I don't feel any better.


And three little cookies too...



Gotta get away from late night snacking! Sugar doesn't make me feel better either, but it tastes so good.



Monday, November 2nd

Started off my morning with a gusto brekkie!

8:10am: oatmeal (with original Almond Breeze, chopped organic gala apple, walnuts, cinnamon, a tiny bit of maple syrup), coffee with a tiny scoop of sugar and original Almond Breeze






Morning Supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 2 caps


12:45pm: mixed green salad with olives, onions and pumpkin seeds






Afternoon Supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 2 caps


2:20pm: 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese




5:50pm: snacked on some more pumpkin seeds and a little of my leftover salad from lunch on the way home (sorry, no photo)

I was totally starving after grocery shopping.

I did the Basic Workout from Tempo 2 (8 reps). My body was achy and creaking during the workout. Guess I needed it! Tomorrow I will step it up. Off to body brush and relax...


Evening Supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
Jus: 1 ounce
Natural Calm Raspberry Lemon: 2 tsps
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 2 caps


6:50pm: glass of Little Penguin Merlot




7:30pm: 4 oz orange juice




8:30pm: turkey and veggie stuffed pepper






  • ground turkey breast
  • spinach, red pepper, onion, garlic, zucchini
  • organic brown rice
  • garlic pepper and sea salt
  • 50% reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese

That was so filling! I couldn't finish it off. Super yummy -- packed with veggies and lean protein. Tomorrow I'll add some organic chickpeas and more veggies for a stuffed pepper remix.


For T'appy Holidays I've fulfilled:
  1. body brushing
  2. Basic Workout
  3. at least 5 servings of veggies (I think.)
That's it!


I'm pretty sure that one serving of veggies is equal to 1 cup for greens or 1/2 cup for other veggies, like chopped carrots and red peppers. Right?


No comments: