Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It's Movie Night

This morning I did Basic Workout Ladybug Style (from the Ladybug Workout) + 2 sets of Hoe Downs. Then I made a healthy, gusto brekkie.

7:45am: classic green monster


4 servings of veggies!


8:15am: coffee with original Almond Breeze/sugar, 2 scrambled eggs with 1/2 cup mixed veggies (green peppers, zucchini, onion) and slice of dry Ezekiel toast


1/2 serving of veggies + 1 ounce Jus = 1 serving of veggies!


Morning Supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
Gentle Transition: 2 caps
Jus: 1 ounce
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 2 caps
Wobenzym: 3 tablets


12:30pm: leftover veggie soup


Mmm... still yummy.


1 serving of veggies!



It's Movie Night!

I'm looking forward to going to the free premier of the movie 2012 tonight. Looks scary and devastating, but will be interesting to see how Hollywood thinks everything is going to play out.



Afternoon Supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
Gentle Transition: 2 caps
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 2 caps
Wobenzym: 3 tablets


5:30pm: 1 turkey taco and salad


3 more servings of veggies!

Well, I left my camera at work! Bummer.


9 servings of veggies today!
I'm really getting the hang of this.


8:00pm: movie theater popcorn and Sprite (and I never drink soda!)


Expensive and not worth the trouble.


They were so strict about NOT bringing in cell phones that they collected them and gave people a ticket. So no photo for my "snack".


{ Note to self: Skip the popcorn and soda. It makes your tummy really hurt. }


The movie was interesting. More devastation that I think I've ever seen on film before. Let's just hope this doesn't really happen!


No comments: