Sunday, November 15, 2009

Whirlwind Week: Part 1



Here it is Sunday morning and I'm just now sitting down to my laptop to blog my whirlwind of a week. Somehow I haven't found the time since last Wednesday to post the blog. My bad. Busy, busy!

Here goes nothing...


Thursday, November 12th

I'm saving my workout for tonight...


8:00am: classic green monster


4 servings of veggies!


12:50pm: rotisserie chicken salad (mixed greens, apples, walnuts, reduced fat feta cheese, chicken)


1 more serving of veggies!


Afternoon Supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
Cellfood: 4 drops
Gentle Transition: 2 caps
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 3 caps
Wobenzym: 3 tablets


8:00pm: homemade turkey chili and pita chips


1 serving of veggies!




After dinner I did Step it to the Max and body brushed. Feel amazing right now!


Evening Supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
Natural Calm - Raspberry Lemon: 2 tsp
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 2 caps


Tomorrow I'm going to a Social Media for Business conference in Orlando. Getting a little excited. Hope to learn some new things!

Going to bed early tonight...



Friday, November 13th

Yes, it's Friday the 13th. And yes, I am a bit paranoid since my accident was on Friday, March 13th. It's going to be a great day!


6:45am: classic green monster


4 servings of veggies!


Morning Supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
Cellfood: 4 drops
Jus: 1 ounce
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 3 caps
Wobenzym: 3 tablets


I woke up at 6am this morning (Early for me!) to get ready for our trip to Orlando. Lisa offered to drive and picked me up around 7am. We hit up Starbucks on the way out...

7:10am: Starbucks grande nonfat pumpkin spice latte (sorry no photo)




This event was at the Orlando Science Center near the downtown area. We spent the entire afternoon soaking up information from all the speakers. I learned some new things and websites that can help you get the most out of social media too. More on this later...


12:30pm: chicken caesar wrap, 1/2 pickle, bag of SunChips


0.5 serving of veggies!




Then I had one of these from Lisa...




1:00pm: 1/2 Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bar (kinda squished, but so tasty)






After I got home I was already late for my 10 year high school reunion at Capogna's Dugout in Clearwater. So I left right away to pick up La and head to the restaurant. We were about 2 hours late and many of the people had probably already left. I saw some old friends and we looked though our senior yearbook together. It was fun to remember those times.

Our mascot was a tornado... fits perfectly with this post title.




8:30pm: antipasto salad, 1 breadstick with (the best ever) tomato sauce, 1 Miller Lite draft and lots of water

1 serving of veggies!


We left around 10pm, stopped my the grocery for some essentials, got gas and then I dropped La off at home.

I didn't eat all that much at the event and was still hungry by the time I got home.


10:30pm: homemade turkey chili and saltine crackers


1 serving of veggies!




What a day. I'm exhausted! Going to pass out a bit early for a Friday night.

I'm glad I survived another Friday the 13th in one piece!!!


No comments: