Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hello December!



{ art by kitty genius }

Wow, this year has flown by! I still can't believe it's holiday time already. AND it's week 5 of T'appy Holidays Challenge. 2010 is right around the corner. eek

This morning I did Primary Back Stretch and body brushed... then made some fresh, hot, healthy oatmeal. Yum!

Here's my food slideshow for the day...





Definitely got in my 6 servings of veggies today. Yay! mrgreen

After dinner I did Basic Plus Tempo + Diva Derriere, a few Downward Dogs, and Planks (3 front, 3 both sides). I feel much better after that. Think it's my go-to routine now. Need to work on strengthening my core more.

Even though my results weren't fab for these past two weeks I'm ok with it. Right now my primary focus has to stay on "getting healthy and staying well". My body is still healing 9 months after my car accident, but who's counting. My body seems to be comfy with those 6 inches that I lost and gained right back. Maybe I need them right now. question When it comes down to it, I just want to feel good. I mean, who doesn't? Stretching and moving my body, drinking tons of H20, getting weekly massages, extra sleep and veggies are what the doctor ordered (so to speak). So it's not about just losing inches and getting super fit for me at this point (although I would love to)... if I don't have my health I have nothing. Gotta stay positive and focused on this goal right now. Yes, it will probably take more time, but with time will come success.

Bonne nuit mes amis!

No comments: