Thursday, December 10, 2009

No More Slideshows :(

Well, seems like the photo slideshows aren't that likable after all. I love them, but overall I'm not getting good feedback. So I'm returning to posting regular food photos...


Today's Workout:

Primary Back Stretch, Triceps Curls, Hoe Downs and Body Brushing

I went to the Head Start Pinellas workout with Teresa to spot form... and squeezed in a few exercises (Triceps Curls and Hoe Downs) while I was there.

Again, I'm still feeling under the weather (and it's nasty outside too). Maybe a workout would boost my mood and my body, but I'm just not up for it today.


Today's Food Log:


8:30am: Green Monster (2 cups spinach, 1 cup original Almond Breeze, 1 frozen banana, 1 Tbsp organic flax, 1 Tbsp organic PB)




12:00pm: Tai Pei Garlic Shrimp (frozen food container)




6:15pm: leftover Creamy Mac and Cheese, saltine crackers to snack on, huge salad (mixed greens, cucumber, carrot, garlic, scallions)




8:55pm: homemade hot chocolate with original Almond Breeze (not as good as when I made it with organic milk)




Today's Supplements:

Alfalfa: 3 caps
Jus: 1 ounce
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 6 caps
Wobenzym: 18 tablets


Bonne nuit mes amis!

No comments: