Saturday, December 12, 2009

On the Town: Ybor City

Have to say that I totally blew my T'appy Holidays workouts this week. BUT I am feeling SO much better now that this cold is almost completely done. The weather warmed up considerably today... from the 50s yesterday to the 70s-80s today. Maybe that's also why I'm feeling better. It's sunny out!


Today's Workout:

Primary Back Stretch, Hoe Downs, Walking and Body Brushing


Today's Food Log:

3:30pm: coffee with Silk French Vanilla creamer, Bacon Egg and Cheese on 12 Grain English Muffin






6:30pm: Bahama Breeze leftovers for lunch (Jerk Chicken Pasta, a few Firecracker Shrimp) and salad




7:15pm: some Sour Patch kids




9:45pm: Starbucks iced grande nonfat vanilla latte




We decided to go to Ybor City and hang out for the night while showing Dan around town.




First stop was I ♥ New York Pizza...





10:20-12:00pm: Budweiser Beer, Blue Moon





Next stop was an Irish pub... where we ran into another guy with a mohawk and listened to live Irish music.








And then the last stop of the evening was The Castle...








When we got home I was starving... so I made some brekkie for dinner.

2:30am: egg and cheese with spinach on Ezekiel toast




Today's Supplements:

Alfalfa: 3 caps
Jus: 1 ounce
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 3 caps



No comments: