Monday, March 8, 2010

Ladybug for International Women's Day

Workout

2 sets of Hoe Downs after lunch.


In honor of International Women's Day I decided to do Ladybug Workout tonight!

I really wasn't feeling that well physically, but needed to move my body. Ladybug Workout was a great mix between rehab, stretching and core building strength moves. I will be keeping this one in the rotation for a little while. I did just the standing portion, which was about 40 minutes.


Food Log

Snack

Chobani 2% Pineapple Yogurt.




Dinner

I experimented tonight with a new recipe - and ended up tossing it out. Messed something up along the way with this Naked Ravioli. It turned out doughy, even after a longer baking time.

:: sigh ::

Thankfully I also made Marcel some stuffed shells. They were delicious!

2 Stuffed Shells, a bite of Naked Ravioli and Salad.


Enjoyed with a glass of Smoking Loon Pinot Noir.


Naked Ravioli look yummy, but failed the taste test.




Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin Bone & Joint Formula: 1 cap
nutraMetrix® Isotonix Calcium Complete: 1 serving

Water intake: 2 liters


Mini-workout + massage in the morning... off to bed.


Au revoir!

No comments: