Sunday, March 21, 2010

Rainy Day


{ the view outside my window }

It's raining and gloomy today!

I was lucky enough to get in to see Margie for a massage first thing this morning. She made a world of difference on my shoulder (and whole body). I can lift my arm higher now, but it still hurts to do stuff. Driving a stick shift is NOT fun.


Eats

Brekkie

Raw Almonds.




Raspberry Green Monster.



Ingredients:
  • 1 cup frozen organic raspberries
  • 2 cups fresh spinach
  • 1/2 cup Chobani 0% Plain yogurt
  • 2 Tbsp MILA
  • 1 cup Original Almond Breeze

Green drinks are all I ever want for breakfast now. Nothing else seems appealing.


Lunch

If you can call it that...

Lucky Charms with Almond Milk.



Yeah, I'm pretty much not safe until the Lucky Charms are out of my kitchen!


Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
Cellfood: 8 drops
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin Bone & Joint Formula: 1 cap
nutraMetrix® Isotonix Calcium Complete: 1 serving
nutraMetrix® Isotonix OPC-3: 1 serving
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays
Vitamin D3: 4 sprays

Water intake: 1 liters


Au revoir!

No comments: