Friday, April 2, 2010

Beautiful Day!

It's a gorgeous day outside!!! Clear blue skies, sunshine, 75 degrees. I can't wait to get outside after work.


Exercise

I did not wake up early enough to exercise before my morning massage. Will HAVE to get in a workout right after work.

Also saw the eye doctor this morning. My eye is doing better, but I need another week of the eye drops. Right eye vision is blurry still. I'm hoping that gets better this week too.


Eats

Brekkie

Green Monster.




Ingredients:
  • 1 whole banana
  • 2 cups fresh spinach
  • 1 cup Original Almond Breeze
  • 1 Tbsp organic flax
  • 1/2 tsp bee pollen

Tea

Grande Vanilla Rooibos Nonfat Latte.



A treat!


Lunch

I had a serious craving for a Publix sub today!

Boar's Head Turkey Sub on Multigrain.


With a little mayo, spicy mustard, cucumbers, tomato, green peppers, onions, white American cheese and turkey. Yum!


Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
Emergen-C: 1 packet
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin Bone & Joint Formula: 1 cap
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays
Vitamin D3: 4 sprays

Water intake: 0.5 liter

Au revoir!

No comments: