Wednesday, April 21, 2010

T-Tapp Fusion Workout

Catching up on Tuesday evening's post...

Exercise

After work I headed over to Jeanne's T-Tapp studio in Clearwater to T-Tapp with Kayla Howard and a bunch of local Tappers. Since I haven't worked out in a few days (since Friday, April 16, but who's keeping track?!)... so I knew the class was going to be a bit of a challenge. I did well and enjoyed the workout, but there are always more form tweaks for me to work on. Yes, even after doing T-Tapp for over a decade I'm always progressing towards my epic self. To me that's the beauty of T-Tapp. You have great, strong days and others where your body needs to slow things down and move at it's own pace. Especially after car accident #3, I still have (much) rehab to get through before my body is like it was before car accident #1... but I'm getting better with each workout!

Tonight's class was a modified Total Workout with a bit of floor work for the core. More workouts to come while Kayla's still in town!


Eats

Snack

Pre-workout I snacked on half of this Pro Bar and Organic Golden Delicious Apple.



Dinner

Once I got home I cooked up a few free-range grass-fed burgers in my wok. I use the wok for just about everything and don't think I could live without one!


1/2 toasted Ezekiel English Muffin topped with Organic Spicy Mustard, Organic Romaine, Purple Onion, Burger with A-1 Sauce, Seriously Sharp White Cheddar, and Tomato Slices... plus Broccoli with a little EVOO and BVI Seasoning.


Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
Pyruvyl Glycine: 8 sprays
Vitamin D3: 4 sprays

Water intake today: 2 liters

Veggies today: 5
Fruits today: 1.5

Au revoir!



P.S. Roxy loves broccoli!!!

No comments: