Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Talk About Muscle Awareness!

Exercise

Today was fabulous and full of killer workouts with Teresa Tapp at the Safety Harbor Spa!!! My legs are like jello. My buns are still burning. And my lats, pecs and arms are very aware of all that activation they did earlier.

I willingly got out of bed this morning (although I have to admit going to sleep last night was fairly difficult) to participate in a morning workout at 7:00am in Safety Harbor. I absolutely adore Safety Harbor and can't wait to become a resident Safety Harborian! It's moving time people... and moving is stressful. I really needed these workouts to help calm down my cortisol and balance out my body.

Teresa taught us two workouts today! It's been a long time since I've gotten a chance to workout with the creator of the T-Tapp program in a small group setting. Everyone works harder on form around Teresa... and we all feel that "muscle awareness" later too!

Our workouts today consisted of modified versions of the Total Workout with new tweaks that only Berei has been privy to. Let me just say that those tweaks really work!!! After the first workout I felt like a new woman... very positive and happy attitude with endorphins, detox and Teresa to thank. I can't wait for the workout DVD to come out for this routine.

The afternoon workout was a bit faster paced since we were building upon the morning's session. Teresa also added in Balance Sequence and Thread the Needle (check out these moves @ http://t-tapp.com/try) for even more core concentration, then we called it a day. I miss days like this and hope for more in the near future. My hips and thighs already feel smaller. Thanks T!


After work I headed over to spend some time in the Far Infrared Sauna and refill my water jug with Kangen 9.5pH.


Eats

Brekkie

Egg on 1/2 toasted Ezekiel English Muffin with Spinach and Seriously Sharp White Cheddar.




After the morning workout I had a Grande Nonfat Vanilla Latte.



Again, it wasn't perfect... and this was a different store! I think the universe is trying to tell me to quit the lattes again. Think I'll stick to those unsweet iced green teas.


Lunch

A quick Kashi Lemongrass Coconut Chicken... well, 1/2 before the afternoon workout and the rest after. Kashi entrees are on sale for $2.50 each at Publix right now!




Dinner

1/2 of this 1/2 of a Publix Turkey Sub with a Spinach upgrade!




Then finished off the rest of that Pro Bar...






Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
Pyruvyl Glycine: 12 sprays
Vitamin D3: 4 sprays

Water intake today: 2.5 liters

Veggies today: 3
Fruits today: 0.5

Au revoir!



P.S. I've been cleaning, organizing, purging material possessions all evening. It's been a looong day... and now I need my beauty rest.

No comments: