Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Day Before the Retreat

The day before the Annual T-Tapp Retreat here in Safety Harbor means we're really slamming to get everything ready and still complete our regular job duties.

I rushed out of the house this morning and it finally feels like Fall!!! The weather is gorgeous. I can wear a scarf!

I'm out of Green Monster ingredients. :(


8:00am: Kashi Honey Sunshine with original Almond Breeze, shot of Jus (not pictured)




I had to run out of the office for my annual exam today. I love my doctor! She makes these daunting appointments so care-free and easy. I even got some free samples and discounts for birth control. Yay! Everything is a-ok.


On my way back to the office I decided to stop at one of my favorite health food stores, Nature's Food Patch, in Clearwater to pick up some lunch. I rarely make it to this part of town, but used to live in the area and really do miss this store. They had an amazing amount of delicious packaged meals to go in the Bunny Hop Cafe, so I picked up a few of my favorites.

  1. Tabouli
  2. Chickpea and Feta Salad
  3. Roasted Sweet Potatoes
YUM! Can't wait to eat them.


12:30pm: California Surprise wrap


Well worth the price!


I ate the whole thing!


After lunch I drove to Tampa Airport to pick up Kitty, our publicist. I am so happy that she's here! It's been too long since we've all been together at a T-Tapp event.


Me & Kitty
Washington, DC - Circa 2002

Kitty, don't kill me for posting this photo!!!


4:15pm: Starbucks iced grande nonfat vanilla latte (bad girl)


Note to self: bring Jus to work and skip the coffee!


I got home and opened up my first Jus order!!!



Enough Jus Gel Packs for all T-Tapp Retreat attendees. :)


Aren't they cute?!


8:00pm: all of the Roasted Sweet Potatoes, 1/2 the Chickpea and Feta Salad, most of the Tabouli, Jus Gel Pack



Roxy went nuts when I broke out these foods, so I gave her a few sweet potatoes, a couple chickpeas and some tabouli. She will not leave me alone now!!! Guess she wants more. Such a veggie dog!


Today has been so long and stressful for me. I'm really trying to relax and unwind, but I have SO much to do. I still have to pack my suitcase! Plus send an email newsletter, finish the Raffle for Research paperwork, pick up the Ladybug Wine from Publix Greenwise Market, package up my Jus Gel Pack samples with the paperwork for the Goody Bags, clean up the kitchen, wash and dry my hair, do Primary Back Stretch, body brush, give myself a pedicure, figure out what I am going to wear tomorrow (the whole Retreat is filmed and that means me too!!!) and spend time with my honey.

Think I can do it all tonight? *shakes head* Me either. I have to get off the computer! :)


I will be posting daily updates from my experience at the Retreat this week, so stay tuned!


No comments: