Friday, March 19, 2010

Detoxing it Out

Workout

Tempo 2 - 8 Reps + Body/Face Brushing.

OMG, I am really detoxing! I actually got nauseous during my workout this morning... which made me run really late getting to work. Feeling better now, thank goodness. I need a massage and another visit to the FIR sauna.


My Eats

Tea - Actually had this last night...

Yogi Peach Detox Tea.



The flavor was okay, but I really wanted to add honey even though I didn't.


Brekkie

Strawberry Green Monster.



Ingredients:
  • 1 cup organic strawberries (frozen)
  • 2 cups organic fresh spinach
  • 1 cup Original Almond Breeze
  • 2 Tbsp MILA
  • water
This was not that great of a concoction today. The berries weren't that sweet and I totally forgot about adding Chobani yogurt.


Snack

Hot Green Tea and Chobani Peach Yogurt.




Lunch

Leftover Salmon, Salad and Quinoa with some Sabra Hummus.






Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
Cellfood: 8 drops
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin Bone & Joint Formula: 2 caps
nutraMetrix® Isotonix Calcium Complete: 1 serving
nutraMetrix® Isotonix OPC-3: 1 serving
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays

Water intake: 1 liter



TGIF! Art After Dark is tonight! The theme is A Night of Music. I'm looking forward to seeing the new Tampa Museum of Art downtown.

Au revoir!

No comments: