Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Strong Girl T-Tapp + Fresh Watermelon Green Smoothie

Bonjour!  This evening's exercise session was T-Tapp's Ladybug Workout - Standing, about a 40-minute routine.  Just me, my sneakers and ladybug towel, Teresa Tapp on my DVD player, a glass of alkaline water and some (magical) Pyruvyl Glycine... I felt like I broke a plateau tonight.  I was seriously doing some strong girl T-Tapp!  You know, activating all of your muscles, including those toes and core, for full fiber fitness.  I've done Ladybug before, but tonight was different... maybe it was the PG!  The Ladybug Workout already takes muscle activation to a new level, building upon the original T-Tapp Total Workout form, and increases lymphatic and neuro-kinetic flow even more.

Last year to date, almost exactly, T-Tapp Trainer Lani Muelrath sent out her FitDream Ezine (Thanks for archiving your newsletters, Lani!) with a testimonial from one of her clients about her thoughts between what she calls "lazy girl T-Tapp" and "strong girl T-Tapp".  Here's the full article on Lani's site: http://thetruthaboutfatlossforwomen.com/2009/09/27/strong-girl-t-tapp

I'm feeling SO much better after my workout!  Next time I'll try to do the entire Ladybug Workout Combo, which includes Standing (40 minutes) and Floor (26 minutes).  The combination is even more intense and focuses on hormonal balance (and release) as well as targeting rib to knee... also known as the "ladybug" area!


Eats

Brekkie

Green Smoothie:

  • 1 frozen banana
  • A few fresh watermelon chunks
  • 2 cups fresh organic spinach
  • 1 cup almond milk
  • bee pollen and a little honey





Lunch

2 Scrambled Eggs with Organic Romaine and Tomatoes.


Cup of Pacific Organic Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup.


Actually the soup made my tummy ache... and that brand and flavor usually doesn't.  I only ate about half of what you see here.  Not sure if it was the acidity of the tomato or that the soup was "off".

So shortly after lunch I ended up snacking on some Granola.


Dinner on the Cheap

Red Beans, Brown Rice, Broccoli, Jalapeno, Garlic, Green Onion, Cheddar and Sour Cream.


Snack

Spoonfuls of Fresh Peanut Butter and Local Summer Honey.

...what I really want is chocolate...


Healthy Habits

Body Care
Body Brushing & Magnesium Oil: check!
Exercise: Ladybug Workout Standing

Nourishment
Fruits: 3 servings
Veggies: 5 servings
Water: 2 liters

Supplements
Alfalfa: 6 caps
B-12 Plus: 8 sprays
Cellfood: 8 drops
Emergen-C: 1 packet
Fibertox: 2 caps
Pyruvyl Glycine: 12 sprays
Vitamin D3: 8 sprays

Au revoir!

No comments: